The incumbent will be a Digital Transformation Expert and will lead the implementation of the digital strategy and then largely contributes to the deployment and successful commercialization of that strategy and related initiatives.
The role will lead Digital Transformation initiatives for the Business Area and will be accountable for organization effectiveness and efficiency in implementing the strategic digital transformation plan.
Must be able to provide leadership, coordination, and direction for management of key initiatives in the 1 to 5-year business horizon to ensure delivery of the HTS digital transformation plan.
From his/her strong technology background, he/she will contribute to reviewing and implementing strategic digital transformation roadmaps.
Working closely with the Senior Leaders in the organization, he/she will be responsible for building strong relationships with the business, building high performing teams, and creating valuable solutions that align with the business and technology long term plans, ensuring business efficiencies.
-Partner with the business to execute digital transformation strategic roadmaps that are aligned with business strategies and highlight opportunities for transforming the business by embracing advanced technology capabilities
– Support the evolution of digital marketing strategy as per business needs
– Ownership of digital strategy deployment including both internal and external resources.
– Communicate and promote digital opportunities and manage stakeholder alignment and communication on
digital transformation work
– Lead digital transformation initiatives/projects that deliver on the strategy, bring value, for a new approach to
becoming more digitized and capable of more real time analytics to support timely decision making and
unlock speed to market
– Manage transformation projects as per the validated timeline and objectives ensuring a good collaboration
with all stakeholders
– Triggering new business solution ideas/opportunities in line with strategy
– Build flexible digital capabilities that can be utilized across the business
– Leverage data analytics to identify opportunities from R&D and Sales measuring the value generated by
– Leverage existing technical skill sets, develop new ones, or work with consultants when appropriate to drive
– Recommend and implement process improvements, and technical solutions to support business
– Is aware of new emerging technologies in the digital field, including trends/challenges/roadblocks.
– Promote process continuous improvement
– Collaborate well across the organization and with external partners
– Demonstrate the ability to lead across functions
– Support to M&A group for prospection
– Accountable for the development and installation of our digital data management process and architecture
Master’s degree either in Marketing, Engineering, Material science or IT.
At least 10 years in a similar role in similar or B to C industries
Technical knowledge & skills
– Proficiency in 4.0 ecosystem and related IT
– Expertise in the development of a Digitally enabled product and/or service
– Proficiency in ERP/CRM such as SAP/SalesForce systems and implementation of it
– Professional background and technical knowledge in High Temperatures industries is a plus
– Strong leadership background with a proven track record of delivering on strategic plans/roadmaps
– Ability to come up with innovative solutions to create market advantages
– Ability to communicate and influence multi-disciplinary teams developing strong partnerships across
functions to drive measurable collaboration, consensus and operational results. Leadership experiences that
would demonstrate potential to lead digital strategy deployment and uses of automation
– Track record of project delivery success
– Strong aptitude with new technologies and demonstrated experiences/exposures to this type of work
– Keen technical skills and demonstrable ability to assess needs, identify issues, recommend alternatives and
implement and lead change
– Ability to translate a technical information into customer benefits
– Strong analytical skills, demonstrated organizational skills, examples of effective teamwork, a track record of
consistently meeting deadlines and due dates
– Good communication skills, written and verbal, with ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
across various levels of the organization
– Interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and professional maturity, comfortable interacting with senior
executive leadership. Lead, facilitate and manage change effectively
– Business and Customer oriented
Proficient in English.
Other languages such as French are a plus