Our client is the word leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for the industry. We recruit the Energy Efficiency Manager H/F.
The main mission is the implementation of I-Nergize program related to energy efficiency in 40 countries (mainly Europe, North America, China) in order to reduce the spent of energy and decrease the carbon footprint of the 250 industrial plants (10 TWh/y of Energy consumption: electricity, natural gas, biomass, coal, fuel). The role reports to the Group Energy Director
- Energy assessments on-site to identify losses, generate ideas, track performance and empower people in the objective to define a 3 years roadmap of actions.
- Manage a team of 4 energy specialists during the assessments, make sure the methodology is applied, and is responsible for the results.
- Direct clients of such assessment are the plants and the associated Business Areas. The person needs to work in full collaboration with the stakeholders of these entities.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Drive full energy efficiency assessments on plants:
- Coordinate different stakeholders for the preparation
- Do the Diagnostic of the current situation and Design a 3 years roadmap
- Manage a team to identify the potential on process, maintenance, purchasing, renewable topics
- Identify ways of improvement via expert’s recommendation and shop floor brainstorming
- Propose priorities with timing committed by client
- Develop people
– Analyse energy efficiency through three aspects:
- Technical equipment: kilns, dryers, furnaces, motors, pumps, compressed air, lighting
- Management: KPI-KAI, project follow up, governance, policy
- Mindset and Behavior: awareness, communication
– Conduct benchmark, identify best practices, define standards, share good practices, develop competencies