With approximately 15,000 employees, our client is one of the largest engineering and technology companies globally, with leadership positions in LNG, hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in sustainable chemistry and CO2 management.
The Head of Digital Services will set up, market and grow Digital Services business for the Energy Transition throughout the Life of Plant. This role will also involve to drive Customer experience and business transformation through a truly digitally enabled collaboration and suite of products and services that support customer intimacy and business growth.
Job Accountability :
- Build and grow Digital Services business
- Drive pipeline and revenue of Digital Services through definition and execution of target Clients, go to market strategy and development of relevant offering
- Drive market share gains through effective commercial models and positioning of services and products, identification of profitable markets, complete understanding of competitive & regulatory factors and sales channel optimization.
- Identify and track future industry trends and developing strategic and tactical plans that grow Digital Services business
- Analyze competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Work with Marketing, Commercial teams and Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities to deliver the go to market strategy
- Build and manage Commercial, Product Manager and Marketing teams.
- Cultivates executive level relationships in customer base and actively connects the sales & business management teams for better enterprise partnerships. Strive to be a high velocity & collaborative business line to do business with.
- Partner with Digital Services Solutions team which develops the solutions from prototype to scale up and run. Participate to agile product development and provide continuous feedback to Digital teams.
- Engage in continuous feedback and knowledge exchange with Product Lines and Operations team to improve and further develop our digital products and solutions
- Key interactions: Commercial organization – Digital Teams – BU and PL experts – Externally : Clients and partners