Reporting to the CEO you will strategically guide the HR and organisational development strategies and plans, needed that support our business growth in an agile way that achieves the results needed. You will need to be senior HR professional with international experience, who is accustomed to operating at board and senior management level, with a complete awareness of all technical aspects of HR & OD, but of equal importance is the leadership ability to build successful relationships at all levels that inspires, excites, and engages a diverse global workforce.
- Board Member: Alongside other members of the board, leadership on the strategic direction of the business.
- Design and implement with executive team the global people strategy that meets the needs of the different business units, to ensure successful change and competitive advantage
- Provide excellent strategic and operational internal HR communications and engagement, between head office/other global sites with key stakeholders, including site mangers.
- Develop leadership capability, team effectiveness and improved performance at all levels through innovative learning solutions, programmes and services in order to secure strategic goals, that address talent and succession issues and support cultural evolution
- Implementation of human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps
- Building comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Responsible for all international HR policies, programs, and issues. Understands the differences of domestic and international policies, laws and programs and coordinates the integration into global framework
- Lead on global social dialogue, employee representatives and Trade Union representatives, across international sites, and locally in France.
- Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance
- Ensures leadership and consistency across the people function
- Manages the budget and other financial measures of the department